Friday, November 4, 2011

max turns 1

Max turned 1 on Tuesday, the day after Halloween!  He is such a fun little boy.  I have to say that so far I have loved having a little boy and I notice the differences in temperment and personality already.  Max can walk real well now. He says mama, dada and ball. He can bark like a dog,( sounds kinda like ruh ruh). He is definetly more serious than my girls ever were.  It can be hard for some people get him to smile, but he always has a smile for his mama. He loves both of his sisters but lately has shown a little more prefrence to Lauren.  They play real well together. Max loves to give his mom and dad hugs and kisses. I feel so blessed to have this little boy in my life.  He brightens our day with his sweet smile and tender heart. 




















3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX! That cake looks awesome. Looks like he enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Max. I hope he'll forgive me for throwing a glob of frosting in his face. I'm glad only a little got into his eye.

    ReplyDelete